As every year and prior to the Expogrow 2022 Fair, we will hold the meeting of professionals in the sector (Business to Business). This year we propose a networking session whose objective is to get to know each other a little better in order to establish opportunities for cooperation, create joint projects and in general facilitate collaboration between professionals in the sector.
The meeting will take place on 8 September, from 4 to 8 p.m. in Hall A of FICOBA.
To participate, registration is essential. All you have to do is provide your details on the registration form before 2 September at 8 pm.
In the case of brands and distributors, they will be able to make a 4 minutes presentation to the growshops attending the meeting.
If you don’t want to participate, you can make private appointments with other professionals and exhibitors attending the event, for which you will have a person who will liaise with you.
We will work in a relaxed atmosphere, without forgetting the objective of promoting the
knowledge between people and companies attending.
The agenda will be as follows:
1. Welcome and presentation of methodology
2. 1st round of speed dating: four-minute meetings between brands/distributors and
brands/distributors and growshops.
3. Elevator Pitch: presentations of brands or distributors to the whole group. 4.
4. Coffee break
5. 2nd round of speed dating
The session will have an active methodology and will be facilitated by Santiago Fernández, expert in team development.
If you have any questions or need help to prepare your participation, please contact the session facilitator:
Santiago Fernández Pascual
Haz Consulting – www.hazconsulting.com
Tel: 691 50 69 47 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
7. Dinner – From 20:00 onwards, once the B2B session is over, you are invited to a dinner in the outside area of the venue where you will be able to enjoy a roast veal «burduntzi». The «burduntzi» technique consists of roasting the whole piece on a carcass suspended over the constant, gentle heat of charcoal for the time required for each roast, which will be accompanied by a salad buffet provided by Janari catering.